Becoming a Raider in 3 Steps
1. Online Application
NEW PREK THROUGH 12TH GRADE FAMILIES: CLICK HERE to start the admissions process by creating an account and completing the application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $25 per child is required when completing the application.
- Once you have completed the application, scroll down to the second step of admissions to sign up for a family interview. Family interviews are required for all new students.
- For application assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT FAMILIES: CLICK HERE to complete the reenrollment process with your existing Family Portal. You can also access the Family Portal on the home page of the website.
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $200 per child (max $400 per family) is required when completing the enrollment packet.
- For reenrollment assistance, email email@example.com.
2. Family Interview and Student Testing
- Family Interviews are required for all families with new preschool through 12th grade students enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year. The student attending must be present. Family interviews are only conducted after all required documents have been received. Required documents include a school transcript.
- Student Testing is required for all new students entering grades K-12th. Testing will take place during the time of the family interview. Student testing is only conducted after all required documents have been received.
- To schedule a family interview and/or student testing, please CLICK HERE. Questions? Contact SaraGrace Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Families will be notified of admissions decision by email prior to completing the enrollment packet.
- A non-refundable $200 enrollment fee (max $400 per family) is required for all families when completing the enrollment packet.